Moderator: ACOT Employee

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Re: Scrap a Day, May 12th

Post by aheatfan »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:33 am
Happy Mother's Day, friends! We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday because DD has to work a night game tonight so wouldn't be here for dinner. DH made chicken parm and spaghetti....stuff I can eat with these stitches in my face LOL! And we had cheesecake and played Pictionary. I almost busted my stitches at his drawing of a sheep LOL! I called my mom and left a message for her. DD's Mother's Day present to me was 2 Harry Potter Kinder Eggs lol. I'm collecting them. It was 2 Dumbledores! We are saving any duplicates for her BFF's bday in June.
Sounds like a great celebration  😊

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:44 am
Happy Mother’s Day! It’s been quiet here (although a neighbor who has become a good friend) called to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day. I haven’t heard from any of the kids yet and my mom has been gone since the end of 2015. So there won’t be any celebrations here but I celebrate every day I am here with my DH.

Enjoy your day!
Happy Mother's Day Chris, it is so true, everyday should be a celebration, so much to be thankful for  😊

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Good morning. Happy Mothers Day! Quiet day here. My sons took me out to dinner yesterday for Mothers Day because older DS works noon till 9pm on Sundays. Yummm shredded beef enchiladas in green sauce, Mexican rice, pinto beans and salad with spicy avocado dressing!!!!! They hung out with me till almost 10pm. DD and grandkids sent me a gorgeous new gardenia plant. And we are video chatting today.

After waking up yesterday at 5am and getting up at 6 am, I indeed took a nap. lol from 3:30-5:30pm. I woke up and realized my boys would b by to pick me up for dinner in half hour and I certainly wasnt ready having slept the afternoon away. Lol

Today and tomorrow in 90’s again then temps drop down to more seasonable highs around 80. Thinking I’ll sweep/dust today and do a bit of laundry while working on a few more NSD challenges .

Have a slow pleasant Sunday
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Post by VickiR »

Happy Mother's' Day to all of you cherry friends!  Hope you day is beautiful no matter who you are with or where you are.

Our youngest DD just left after a visit and waiting for oldest DD to arrive in a few.  Relaxing and enjoying the day.  Thinking of so many past Mother Day celebrations with my own mom. 
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:00 am
Good morning cherries and Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a ME day for me! :greeninlove:  Texted my SIL and my bio dad's wife Happy Mother's Day. We are waiting til about 9am California time to call my MIL. She already received my card and DH got her some gorgeous flowers that also got delivered already. Afterwards I can get started on scrapping until I'm brain dead! 😂 😂  Already have ideas for the Cut File challenge and really want to do the 6x6 challenge..and I want to do...and ...and.. There's just sooo many I want to do!

Anyways, hope y'all have a wonderful day today!
Happy Mother’s Day, I have some ideas brewing for the cutfile MB challenge. (Can’t think of the name of it off the top of my head).
I already did the FB one, which I had planned for the MB but then I sewed on it so….LOL

Tam
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:54 am
Good morning. Happy Mothers Day! Quiet day here. My sons took me out to dinner yesterday for Mothers Day because older DS works noon till 9pm on Sundays. Yummm shredded beef enchiladas in green sauce, Mexican rice, pinto beans and salad with spicy avocado dressing!!!!! They hung out with me till almost 10pm. DD and grandkids sent me a gorgeous new gardenia plant. And we are video chatting today.

After waking up yesterday at 5am and getting up at 6 am, I indeed took a nap. lol from 3:30-5:30pm. I woke up and realized my boys would b by to pick me up for dinner in half hour and I certainly wasnt ready having slept the afternoon away. Lol

Today and tomorrow in 90’s again then temps drop down to more seasonable highs around 80. Thinking I’ll sweep/dust today and do a bit of laundry while working on a few more NSD challenges .

Have a slow pleasant Sunday

Glad you had a wonderful dinner!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm
Happy Mother's' Day to all of you cherry friends!  Hope you day is beautiful no matter who you are with or where you are.

Our youngest DD just left after a visit and waiting for oldest DD to arrive in a few.  Relaxing and enjoying the day.  Thinking of so many past Mother Day celebrations with my own mom. 

(((HUGS))) Vicki
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Got the cut file challenge done.

Onto the next one! :greenlol:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!  I have been fighting a sinus headache/allergy congestion all morning, but I think it has finally succumbed to my meds. Currently baking brownies and banana nut bread.  Marinating chicken thighs for the grill and I will be having my parents over for a Mother's Day dinner this evening.  It's a beautiful day and thankfully, not as windy as yesterday.  I think that is what got my allergies going.  
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:07 pm
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!  I have been fighting a sinus headache/allergy congestion all morning, but I think it has finally succumbed to my meds. Currently baking brownies and banana nut bread.  Marinating chicken thighs for the grill and I will be having my parents over for a Mother's Day dinner this evening.  It's a beautiful day and thankfully, not as windy as yesterday.  I think that is what got my allergies going.  

Sorry about your headache. Feel better.

Brownies and banana nut bread sounds really good!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

6x6 paper challenge. Echo Park makes it EASY!

On to the next one....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Finished Brandy's doily challenge.  I love how it looks!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm

So many ((hugs)) Vicki.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 pm
Got the cut file challenge done.

Onto the next one! :greenlol:
Such a sweet layout. Love all the blues matching Little Bit's cute little sweater.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:45 pm
6x6 paper challenge. Echo Park makes it EASY!

On to the next one....

Love all the 6x6 papers! Sweet photo!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:06 pm

Love how you layered the doilies! Such a pretty page!

Image Image Image Image

SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!  
Hugs to those whose children aren’t with them, and hugs to those whose hearts know the emptiness of their mothers absence. 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:06 pm

Gorgeous! LOVE those doilies!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Grid Time Challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234