NSD Challenges!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Re: NSD Challenges!

Post by cat1393 »

Life got in my way...but I will still work on the ones that I like:)

Christine
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

I did 5 of the 10. This is the first crop where I actually did do some of the challenges. Now I am working on the May challenges and having a really good time doing them.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

I went out of town for a few days and didn't leave myself time for all the challenges, but I may challenge myself later this month to complete more. I submited two layouts and really enjoyed the special guests - talking with the ladies from Authentique was great! I received my free gift of authentique papers when I returned from our mini vacation. The papers are really beautiful! Love the quality and texture, too.

I even took their advice about choosing colors on a layout:

"We really love to start our own trends. Using only a couple of colors in a collection, then adding in another color to really make things pop. For example our Blissful collection is yellows and grays with a pop of pink."

As I created my entry for the lyrics challenge, I used blue and beige and then added some purple - it made all the difference. THANK YOU Samantha and Melody!

Bonnie
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

m1hodges
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 152

Post by m1hodges »

I was only able to complete 3 dh was out of state for a funeral and I had no sitter.
I had fun with what I was able to complete though!!
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

blfonty wrote:I went out of town for a few days and didn't leave myself time for all the challenges, but I may challenge myself later this month to complete more. I submited two layouts and really enjoyed the special guests - talking with the ladies from Authentique was great! I received my free gift of authentique papers when I returned from our mini vacation. The papers are really beautiful! Love the quality and texture, too.

I even took their advice about choosing colors on a layout:

"We really love to start our own trends. Using only a couple of colors in a collection, then adding in another color to really make things pop. For example our Blissful collection is yellows and grays with a pop of pink."

As I created my entry for the lyrics challenge, I used blue and beige and then added some purple - it made all the difference. THANK YOU Samantha and Melody!

Bonnie
That is what it's all about...having fun and trying new things!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

I did all of them!
Sara
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

suewho372 wrote:I only did one of the NSD challenges but I am new to the board. I did however, get a whole lot of cool layout ideas AND
I did one of the May challenges! I am excited about all the new ones that people are posting on the board too!
Sue, I only did one. also. And that was amazing that I got to do that much. There is just too much going on for me just now.
Bibi

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”