How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1173

How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Post by Rachel Kent »

Here's a quick tutorial of how to add a photo here on the message board! 

First off, you'll need to be logged in and submit your photo into the gallery

Then right click on the photo you want, and select "copy image address".

Then click into the thread on the message board you want, and click the "post reply" button. You'll see it at the top and bottom of the page.

This is where you can write a reply. To add your image, look for the little image square button and click on that.

A little box will pop up, and then you will paste your image link there. Either right click and select "paste", or use control + v (or command + v) on your keyboard. Click the ok button.

And there you go! Add any text you need, and click submit on the bottom and it will be posted to that thread.

If you are on a phone or tablet - the directions are mostly the same. In order to get that image link though, you'll need to tap the image first, then tap & hold to get your options. There should be a copy option. Then you'll paste in the message board using the same image box.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions please ask! :)

NICOLE M.
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 855

Re: How To Add A Photo On The Message Board

Post by NICOLE M. »

Thank you :)
Denise C.
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 22

Post by Denise C. »

Thank you for adding this! I also forget how to add photos and struggle for an hour to figure it out.
crabbybear
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by crabbybear »

A couple of the challenges say to "check box for challenge when you enter for prize" - what box is this? 
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

crabbybear wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 3:11 pm
A couple of the challenges say to "check box for challenge when you enter for prize" - what box is this? 
You got to the Project Gallery, under “Inspiration”.   On the left it will say “Submit”. When you are done filling that all out, there is a part that is underlined that says “add submission to contests/challenges”.  That is where you check the box.  I hope this answers your question!

crabbybear
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by crabbybear »

Mommytron wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 8:26 pm
crabbybear wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 3:11 pm
You got to the Project Gallery, under “Inspiration”.   On the left it will say “Submit”. When you are done filling that all out, there is a part that is underlined that says “add submission to contests/challenges”.  That is where you check the box.  I hope this answers your question!

Thank you so much!

MerryScraps67
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 257

Post by MerryScraps67 »

My computer chose last night to give me fits so I am trying to my phone. I only get share image, copy image. I haven't been able to get this to work. I am trying to get my tags in that are due to tonight. Not sure what to do.
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 1173

Post by Rachel Kent »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 2:21 pm
My computer chose last night to give me fits so I am trying to my phone. I only get share image, copy image. I haven't been able to get this to work. I am trying to get my tags in that are due to tonight. Not sure what to do.

Sorry for the trouble! You should be able to do the same thing with copy and paste. I just tried on my phone and this is what I did:
Went to the photo in my gallery, clicked on it to enlarge. Then held down to get the options. Chose copy. Then go to the thread, click reply, click the blue photo icon on top, then paste in there. Should work the same! Hope this helps!
AnniedeMontreal
Cherry Tart

Post by AnniedeMontreal »

Thanks Rachel for the tutorial! 

I'll get plenty use of it in January!!

Return to “Announcements”