Asking for Prayers Updated 4/11

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Asking for Prayers Updated 4/11

Post by Shutterbug »

So much has been going on with our family. I mentioned my dad was back in the hospital. Then rehab again… Yesterday we moved him into an Assisted Living Facility. My sister in law was diagnosed with uterine cancer and about a week later my brother in law had a mini stroke 60 miles from home. Ambulance took him to the Local Hospital did a CT scan then took him By Ambulance to the University Hospital in SAlt Lake City. about 60 miles from Price, Ut where he had been taken to the first hospital. Tomorrow mySIL has her surgery. Please pray for our family. i know. I have have been on an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for your faith, prayer , love,

friendship and support. ❤️🤟❤️

IPDATE 4/11

my sister-in-law surgery went well. They believe they got all the cancer. But they told my brother they can’t say for sure until after they get the biopsies back so we’ll see what they say after that but thank you for the prayers cause I know that really help for things to go as well as they did for her with all her health issues.

also, I feel really bad when I was really doing this post. I was so upset and I was so tired that I started dozing off. But the good news I do want to let you know my nephew is getting married next week so my sister is coming from Washington. And then my great niece is getting married April 29 and we just found out about that one I think a week ago maybe two weeks ago. So that’s all good. I’m so excited for them and happy to see that we have some positive things going on in our family.
Last edited by Shutterbug on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Re: Asking for Prayers Please

Post by VickiR »

Many prayers going up for your family during these stressful times, Kimber.  Good thoughts and hugs for all.  Praying that everything goes well with your SIL's surgery and your BIL is okay.  Also prayers for your father's comfort and adjustment to his new surroundings. 
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

Seems like when things happen they happen all at once. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!
Image Image ImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

Praying for your family members Kimber- for each situation and for you. You can lean on us. ❤️❤️❤️
Susan

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

That’s a lot to deal with at the same time. Good thoughts and prayers for your family.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

Thats a whole lot going on at once, so sorry!......Prayers on the way.
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Why does everything strike at once? Prayers for you and your family.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

Oh my..that is a lot...thoughts and prayers for everyone in your family. (((HUGS))) Kimber
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

So sorry to hear of all the issues your family is going through.  Healing thoughts and prayers for all, and I hope you can find some time for some self-care amidst all of this. Big hugs.
Image Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Sweet, sweet friend.  So many things tasking you and your family all at once.  No doubt this is a difficult time for you.  Sending tons of prayers for your sister as she has her surgery, and for your BIL as he heals from his mini stroke.  Also sending prayers and lots of good thoughts as your dad gets settled in and adjusted to his new surroundings.  Also sending you tons of love and many (((HUGS))) as you make your way through all of this.  💜
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Oh goodness, I am so sorry that all of that is going on at the same time.  Sending big prayers to you, your family, the doctors.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 130

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

Praying for you all.   🙏 💖
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2131

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

You are definitely in my prayers! Hugs to you, I am here if you need!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Ooh Kimber (((HUGS))) that is a lot coming at your family at once. I'm saying prayers hard for you and yours. Strength and wellness for everybody xoxo
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

I'm so sorry you're going through all this at once!!!  I know exactly how it all feels as I've had similar situation in my family with everything happening at once like this.  I will be praying for your SIL, your BIL, your dad and you.  The best advice I can give you is to make sure you BREATHE!  Even if it's just for a few seconds you need to just take a few minutes (or less:) and just stop and take some deep breaths.  And when it really gets overwhelming, you need to take a break and do something just for you.  It seems selfish but if you aren't taking care of yourself you can't take care of the others.  Self care is very important right now.  I pray that your dad settles into his new facility easily.  I pray that your SIL's surgery is a success and that she heals quickly.  And I pray that your BIL heals from his stroke quickly and completely.  Your Cherry friends are here when you need us.  {{{HUGS}}}
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

Sending all the positive thoughts to you and your family!  so much at one time, I'm so sorry!

Be sure to take care of yourself.
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Many, many ((hugs)) for all that is going on with your family. I hope everything turns out well for all of them.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Prayers 🙏🏻 going up for you and your family, Kimber!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:02 am
So much has been going on with our family. I mentioned my dad was back in the hospital. Then rehab again… Yesterday we moved him into an Assisted Living Facility. My sister in law was diagnosed with uterine cancer and about a week later my brother in law had a mini stroke 60 miles from home. Ambulance took him to the Local Hospital did a CT scan then took him By Ambulance to the University Hospital in SAlt Lake City. about 60 miles from Price, Ut where he had been taken to the first hospital. Tomorrow mySIL has her surgery. Please pray for our family. i know. I have have been on an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for your faith, prayer , love, friendship and support. ❤️🤟❤️

Oh sweet friend you have so much going on. I will be prayer for you all. Let me know if you need anything. Love you ❤️
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 754

Post by Amy Jo »

Wow, that’s a lot to deal with. I’m so sorry, Kimber. Sending prayers and love ❤️
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”