*Answer* Let me tell you about my week

Moderator: ACOT Employee

meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Re: Let me tell you about my week (for sprinkles!)

Post by meh »

What a week!I guess you had your 3 in a row.
My guess is that your Dishwasher decided to give up.
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Dishwasher
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: *Answer* Let me tell you about my week

Post by Flasher »

Bumped with ANSWER in OP!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm
Oh my goodness, my heart hurt for you reading all that!!  I never knew that was a thing that you would have to pay for...yikes!!!  Doesn't home insurance cover that??? I'm so sorry all that happened, I think you have had your fill and hopefully this is it!!  I'm going to guess the fridge, they don't last anymore. 

We thought that would be covered under our insurance, too.  But, we quickly learned that it only covers DAMAGE caused by the leak in the line, not the actual damage to the line.  Thankfully, the leak wasn't even close the house or the porch.  If it had been closer and causing that kind of damage, that would have been covered.  😕
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Laura wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 8:53 am
aheatfan wrote:
Oh my goodness, my heart hurt for you reading all that!!  I never knew that was a thing that you would have to pay for...yikes!!!  Doesn't home insurance cover that??? I'm so sorry all that happened, I think you have had your fill and hopefully this is it!!  I'm going to guess the fridge, they don't last anymore. 

We thought that would be covered under our insurance, too.  But, we quickly learned that it only covers DAMAGE caused by the leak in the line, not the actual damage to the line.  Thankfully, the leak wasn't even close the house or the porch.  If it had been closer and causing that kind of damage, that would have been covered.  😕 
That is just insane to me.  At the very least you would think that would be covered by the water department since that is THEIR line.  Things are crazy these days. Sorry that happened to you. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:29 am
Laura wrote:
aheatfan wrote:

That is just insane to me.  At the very least you would think that would be covered by the water department since that is THEIR line.  Things are crazy these days. Sorry that happened to you. 

Oh yeah . . . the water department . . . any damage between the street and the house is the homeowner's responsibility.  Isn't that just convenient?  😠

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Laura wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:32 am
aheatfan wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:29 am
Laura wrote:

Oh yeah . . . the water department . . . any damage between the street and the house is the homeowner's responsibility.  Isn't that just convenient?  😠 
Very convenient!!  And just not right...

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Awwww man!!! I KNOW about stove's giving out, too! 😂 Ours went out two years ago and we have an electronic range with 2 burners (from a friend), and we have a combo air fryer/oven/microwave. (Men lol! It was on sale!)
My boyfriend wouldn't let me help but a new appliance - we were talking about moving to the country - so we'll see lol I don't cook much so...
I hope you're able to get a new stove though!!!!!
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

Wow, I have never had a stove go out on me before.  Hope everything is settled now.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”