Valentine ATC Swap

Moderator: ACOT Employee

ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 87

Valentine ATC Swap

Post by ratgirl »

So, who would like to join me in a Valentine themed ATC Swap? The idea is simple, you make one ATC for each person in the swap. The valentine theme can be anything that smacks of valentine's day, from hearts and cherubs to chocolates and lace. Whatever says Valentine's Day to you. Sign up here and I'll send you the address to mail them to, plus $1 for shipping (or the same in stamps). Please include an address label and write your information on the back of each ATC. There are stamps you can use on the back, but it's not necessary as long as you write your basic info on them. Since ATC's are trading cards, please make them at least as thick as 2 pieces of heavy cardstock. Some like to use a piece of chipboard in the middle, either store bought or from reused chipboard packaging. ATC's are always 2.5"x3.5" so they fit inside baseball card storage pages so you can collect them in a binder. :)  Please package your ATC's in a zip baggie in case something happens in the mail and your envelope arrives wet, your hard work won't be ruined.

This is my first swap I'm hosting here, so if anyone notices something I have missed, or if I've made some other mistake, please let me know! I am limiting the swap to 10 people max so you won't feel overwhelmed by having to make more than 10 cards for the swap. Thanks to everyone who signs up! I'll add you to the list and post the final swap list by a week from now, Sunday, January 19. Please send your ATC's by Feb. 14th, and the plan is that I'll get them back to you by the end of the month (Feb.) That way you have plenty of time to order anything you need, make your cards, and send them out without being stressed out about it. :) 
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Valentine ATC Swap

Post by ratgirl »

For whatever reason, this never showed up on the feed. Or if it did, I missed it somehow. Trying again! :) 
Weird, it's just not showing up. Oh well. Hope somebody sees it anyway!
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

Swap don't show up in the feed. They never have. It is because when we use to do a lot of swaps, the swaps would take over the feed and everyone didn't want to see them.

Good luck with your swap!
Nicole
Image Image Image
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

Are you still doing this?? If so I'm interested, I've never done an ATC swap before, but always wanted to. 
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ratgirl »

I'd love to do it! Let's see if we can round up one or two more people and then we'll give it a go. If it comes to the end of the month and it's just you and me, I'll be happy to do the swap between the two of us, if you're up for it. :)
ratgirl
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ratgirl »

Looks like it's you and me. Interested in swapping a few Valentine's Day ATC's? I'd be happy to make a few to trade with you. Maybe 2 or 3? :)

Return to “Swap Talk”